Ailment: Cold/Flu-like symptoms
- Camu Camu powder - is a great immune booster, rich in antioxidants & amino acids. You can mix 1-2 tsps into a smoothie filled with blueberries, bananas, strawberries etc.
- Vitamic C Sodium Ascorbate - these crystals are powerful for enhancing immune health
- Boiron Oscillococcinum - homeopathic way to relieve flu-like symptoms such as body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue.
- Echinacea - contains organic all natural herbs shown to have immuno-stimulant and immuno-protective properties. Used as a general preventative or during sickness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - cleansing and detoxification benefits. Improve lymphatic drainage
- Oil Diffuser - is a great way to fill the room with healing essential oils like four thieves lavender or oregano to help kick start your immune system.
- Bone Broth - bone marrow can help strengthen your immune system. You can either make your own by simmering chicken, beef or lamb bones for a few hours or use the powdered version.
- Massage - can help relieve achy body pains. A 2010 study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that massage boosts patients’ white blood cell count (which plays a large role in defending the body from disease). And also because massage reduces the stress hormone cortisol, the immune system isnt compromised and is able to heal faster
- Dry brush - aids in blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, a secondary circulatory system that assists immunity by transporting white blood cells and removing waste. Since the lymph system doesn't have a mechanism like the heart to keep fluid flowing, it needs to be manually encouraged through dry brushing, exercise, or yoga. Directions: Dry brush in an upwards motions towards the heart before every shower. Make this your DAILY routine to experience all the amazing benefits & cold prevention
- Castor oil detox pack - healing properties of ricinoleic acid found in this oil include immune system support due to its ability to increase count of the lymphocyte, which boosts your lymphatic drainage. Increased lymphocytes speed up the removal of toxins from your tissues, which promotes healing
- Sexy Time - Having sex several times a week has been linked with raising levels of the antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA), which helps ward off colds, according to researchers at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Food & Herbs:
- Hot tea with Tulsi Basil, Lemon & Ginger
- Eldenberries - either fresh or a tincture, which is a concentrated dose of this herb extracted.
- Any immune boosting herb tinctures from TriLight Health. A few of my favorites are
- Echinacea and Thyme
- Scout Out
- Drink more FILTERED water - Many tests show sources of city water contact sizable traces of antibiotics, hormones from birth control pills and chemicals from agricultural waste. It's in everyone's best interest to install a high end water filtration system. You should drink half of your body weight in oz, so if you weight 150 lbs, you should be drinking 75 oz of water. I always have a full stainless steel water bottle near me (and refill it often), so I never walk around dehydrated. And to make hydrating feel more like a treat than a chore, try infusing it with whole fruits & berries: lemon, raspberries, ginger, mango, watermelon, cucumber
- Shitake, Maitake and Reishi Mushrooms - are known to enhance the immune system
- Ginger - stimulates blood circulation, delivering more oxygen to your tissues to help remove toxins and viruses. Peel & cut 2" ginger in a cup, add boiling water, let it sit and drink. Option to add raw organic honey.
- Turmeric - contains powerful anti-inflammatory. Add a pinch when cooking and to smoothies.
- Garlic - stimulates the activity of immune system cells that destroy cold and flu viruses. Take a clove as a lozenge, bite it down slowly, releasing the allicin compounds slowly killing the virus and bacteria.
- Cayenne pepper - contains the chemical capsicum, a rich source of vitamin C that aids your immune system in fighting colds and flus.
- Lemon Water - contains 189 grams of vitamin C, which helps the immune system fight off the colds & flu. Cut a few slices into your water & drink throughout the day
- Parsley contains more vitamin C than most citrus plants, almost three times more than in your average orange!
- Coconut Oil - Coconut products are high-antioxidant foods, which counteract the dangerous influence of free radicals in the body. Reducing oxidation in the body strengthens your body’s defenses against illness and disease
- Dice 4 inch ginger, a whole lemon into a jar, add juice of another lemon, then add a layer of raw honey on top and repeat layers until the jar is all full. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours and then drink the liquid
- Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly & Propolis - considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. Bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses.
- Zinc - supports & boosts the body's defense system. Recommended dose: 100 mg/day.
- Probiotics - because 80 % of your entire immune system is located in your digestive tract
- Colloidal Silver - with its natural immune boosting properties, colloidal silver is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral and is considered as one of the natural remedies to stop viruses fast
- Super Lysine - a great combination of Vitamin C, L-Lysine, Garlic & Enchinacea to boost immunity
- Wellness Formula - contains a powerful combination of herbs, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals formulated to boost your well-being
- Vitamin D3 - has been shown to helps regulate immunity & mood
EFT (EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE)
- EFT is a powerful tool you can apply on yourself NOW. Watch the Into To EFT points first
Can either be applied topically onto skin (wrists, neck, bottoms of the feet), can be inhaled or can even be swallowed in an empty capsule if you are SURE they are high quality.
- Four Thieves - blend of five essential oils with antibacterial properties that are highly effective in supporting and aiding a healthy immune system
- Lemon - has incredible detoxifying effects on the body, helping it rid of toxic buildup
- Lavender - because of its anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, this oil is considered the most versatile because of its many healing properties and considers it one of the best essential oils to have on hand
- Oregano Oil - is high in phenols, which help boost your immune system, works as a shield against toxins, and even helps prevent tissue damage and encourages healing
- Frankincense - studies have demonstrated that this oil has immune enhancing abilities which may help destroy bacteria & viruses.
- Consume organic produce, dairy, eggs & meat
- Use Immune Strength Oil
When the body is busy getting rid of these unnatural substances, its ability fight off pathogens that lead to various diseases is being compromised